We welcome international sales.
Please note the following regarding sales to areas outside the United States:
- All of the games we sell are NTSC/US/North American versions. They
may or may not work on consoles in your country. It is up to you to
determine if these games will be compatible with consoles in your
country. We do have a number of customers in Europe purchasing
PlayStation 3, Sony PSP and Nintendo DS games, they appear to work in
European consoles with no problems.
- We will make shipping arrangements for shipments going to the United
States and Canada. If your “Ship To” address is in another country, we
can ship on your DHL account or you will need to make shipping arrange
to have the merchandise picked up at our warehouse. We recommend using a
freight forwarding service or forwarding company such as www.myus.com.
A number of our customers have worked with the following
freight forwarder in San Francisco. They have been very easy to work
with and can pick up shipments at our warehouse on short notice.
268 Lawrence Ave.
S. San Francisco, Ca. 94080
Contact: Bob Vockel –
- The following payment methods are accepted on international sales:
- Wire transfer
- COD to an address in the United States
- Prepaid by Cashier’s Check
We DO NOT accept credit cards on international sales.
We DO NOT accept PayPal on international sales.